Great news! I'll be baking your favorite artisan breads each week until the markets open in May. Each Monday I'll send and email and post here the 4 or 5 breads available that week. Just let me know by 7 pm Tuesday what you would like to order. You can pick up your bread at two locations on Thursday afternoon.
Breads Available for Thursday February 2
- Raisin Challah – rich, sweet egg bread dotted with plump juicy raisins makes out of this world French toast!
- Country French – a blend of organic bread, whole wheat and whole rye flours, this champagne colored rustic bread is great company for your favorite soup or sandwich.
- Lemon Rosemary – this 30 percent whole grain bread with zesty organic lemon peel and fragrant rosemary is sprinkled with a touch of kosher salt on top.
- Scarborough Fare – Pecorino Romano cheese and what else? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme create a melody of flavors in each bite. Enjoy a slice with a glass of your favorite wine – listening to Simon & Garfunkel is optional.
- Wild Rice & Onion – nutty, chewy wild rice combined with savory onions delivers a memorable yummy taste. Try this for your next BLT- prepare to be amazed!
For Lebanon folks, stop by my home bakery from 3 pm to 7 pm on Thursdays to pick up bread. I'm at 225 West Main in Lebanon. That's just two houses west from the Lebanon Farmers' Market location. If my drive way is full, park at the city lot where the market is held.
For folks in the West Chester area, pick up at The Feed Barn from 1 pm until 6 pm. Jim and Linda Rosselot own the Feed Barn and manage the West Chester Farmers' Market. If you pick up your bread there, be sure to check out their farm fresh eggs and The Jam Lady's jams and jellies.
Either use the Contact form and tell me what breads you'd like and which pick up location you'll use OR call me at 513-348-7671 and place an order.Subscribe
A hunk of fresh homemade bread is just the thing to accompany a bowl of warm and hearty soup during these cold winter days. You can get some of my delicious organic bread this Saturday. I’m planning on attending the West Chester Farmers’ Market this Saturday (2:00 to 3:30) Please leave a comment if you want bread. It will really help me determine how much to bake. These varieties are available: Wild Rice & Onion, Tomato & Herb, Chock Full O’Seeds, Scarborough Fare. Who wants Lemon Rosemary? I need 5 orders to justify mixing Lemon Rosemary.
Order your bread today!Subscribe
The first monthly market is this Saturday, November 19th! I’m planning on bringing Chock Full O’Seeds, Pretzel and Pumpkin Cranberry Pecan breads. I’m not sure what other things I should bake — ginger molasses cookies? brownies??? If there is something you’d like to order, just contact me by leaving a comment or call me at 513-348-7671. Let me know what you’re craving!Subscribe